Tube amp, size and power info........

I am geting a new pair of speakers wich are 99db efficient with a plate amp for the woofer, I have a tube pre but now I can entertain tube power but I want a reasonable price to try and also it needs to fit in a standard rack space (6.5 inches) I would say that anything above 25 watts will do, my pre-amp is a Sonic Frontiers and my usual volume is low to moderate, never obnoxiuosly loud, what are some options that wont break the bank, I know it isnt much but I am talking around $500 new or used.
Thank you as always Chad
chadnliz
It is not designed for a standard rack mount space but for 500 bucks take a look at the Decware Zen amp; it has the right power for your 99db speakers.

www.decware.com
Chad,
Something to consider is with 99db efficiency and a powered woofer you could really get away with a fantastic low powered SET amp. I don't have a specific recommendation in your price range but I'm sure others will. Good luck!
With low to moderate volume listening and 99dB, I definately wouldn't limit myself to amps over 25W of power! You can try some really cool 3W - 10W power amps like 2A3, 45 or 300B and not have to worry. I hope to do that one day myself.