Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
Rok2kid, "If they proved it could be heard"
What if a blind test with multi participants were conducted, as with some members reported experiences (here) in which all in attendance came to the same conclusion that a clear winner was agreed upon in the given test system, was clipped on you tube for the anyone to hear. Would you then be able to make a valued opinion played back through a pair of laptop speakers?
03-09-13: Rok2id
I am speaking of scientific research. No 'audiophiles' allowed!! Just men of medicine and science. They know how to do 'real' research to discover the truth.

That explains why the world is free of hunger and disease. Thanks to these wonderful, all-knowing men of medicine and science, no one has to fear cancer or any affliction anymore. LOL!!!
What a tool!!!
That explains why the world is free of hunger and disease. Thanks to these wonderful, all-knowing men of medicine and science, no one has to fear cancer or any affliction anymore. LOL!!!
What a tool!!!

Well, you do live a lot longer than your great grandparents probably would have, and some cancers are cured daily. And seven billion people are pretty well fed, overall, and the US is going to be energy self-sufficient in a few years, and I can type this response from my iPhone, a technical miracle by comparison to anything that goes on in an audio cable. I'm not sure what your point is, but whatever it is it still mystifies me how people like yourself can argue about the validity of science and engineering via a medium that would not exist without a very deep understanding of the science and engineering you claim is so inadequate.
"That explains why the world is free of hunger and disease. Thanks to these wonderful, all-knowing men of medicine and science, no one has to fear cancer or any affliction anymore. LOL!!!
What a tool!!!"

Now, this post should tell any and every one, all they need to know about the intellectual level of the pro-wire crowd.
Nothing more need be said!

Cheers
We don't need no stinking scientist (sierra madre), we got gurus!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

Cheers