Help me spend my money

Hi folks! I have about $1000-1500 to spend and would love to get your thoughts on how I should spend it for maximum benefit. I was originally thinking about room treatments but being the audiophile I am I couldnt resist the thought of getting more gear! Here are my options:

Light Harmonic Light Speed USB cable
USB Converter - Bel Canto or Berkeley
Bass Traps - RealTraps Mondo Traps
Absorption panels for 1st reflection points on side walls and ceiling - Vicoustic Cinema Round
New CAPS PC music server
Buy more music!

I appreciate your input!
128x128tboooe
My vote is room treatment. I understand your thoughts about it not being as fun as getting new gear- I felt the same way. However, don't let that fool you. It's a potentially significant upgrade. I stared with Gik tri-traps in the corners then panels for first reflections. Those are good places to start.
If you don't have any sort of room treatment-my vote this this is by far biggest bang for the buck. Bass Traps in the corners and absorbers/diffusors on first reflections a must...let us know what you do!

If you happen to live in Texas, I am about to post a pair of ASC Tower bass traps...
No on the usb cable. No on the converter for now. They become obsolete too fast. Realtraps are great but try before you buy to see if you need them and how many. The Caps server MAY be a great idea, but check out the Auralic Aries coming out soon. This may be a great way to enjoy your music ( or Spotify ) and you are already using the I pad interface and computer audio. A lot more hi rez music available as downloads and the Aries should play them all. We should know soon how well the Aries and Caps server get along. A lot of posts over on Computer Audiophile. I've checked out you system. Let's face it, your and Audiophile and a Music-phile. Best to admit the truth.
I change my vote. I just read your post about your impressions on demoing the light speed USB cable. since you love the improvement, I'd go there first, then get the room treatments.