Recommend an "adiophile worthy" pen?

Off topic, but the high end pen market is just as prolific as stereo. Any recommendations?
I've been looking at Cross, Waterford Kilbarry WF/452/GBL, Sensa, and even "Visconti Homo Sapiens: the first pen ever to be forged from volcanic lava from Mt. Etna in Sicily Italy."
cdc
The pen you choose depends on your tastes.

Some prefer a pen with a more fluid presentation. But any pen, no matter how fluid, can eventually become dry and etched. Of course, some are more fatiguing than others, and some write letters with a good bottom end. Some are thick and syrupy, and may have a significant smear, particularly if it's not time-aligned. The goal is to have blacker blacks.

Some people wrap rubber bands around the pen to reduce ringing, while others swear by cryo treatment. Don't forget to get your pen modded and have it re-tipped for optimal performance, and get involved in the debate between moving ball and moving fountain head. And remember, the pen is only as good as its source ink, as well as the pen-paper interface.

Michael
Post removed 
The publication PENOPHILE says that the lighter mass Cross will mistrack when writing a vowel, but fine with a consonant! The other publication TAP (THE ABSOLUTE PEN) found no mistracking with the heavier mass Mont Blanc on all types of writing! So you should make sure the seller allows an in home trial before making your final purchase!
It's not just about the pen--there's paper conditioners, optimum pen-handling angles, etc.
And what kind of image do you want--clear and clean vs. round and warm edges, and so forth.
The pen, my friend, is just the tip of the iceberg. You are embarking on a long, complicated and expensive journey.
You forgot. . . .

Ballpoint vs rollerball vs fountain pen
Extra-fine vs fine vs medium vs broad
If a fountain pen, itallic vs non-itallic with a wide choice of nib materials
Size and weight of the pen, itself

I am sure that I have forgotten other parameters