Transparent Power Isolator vs RGPC

AGon Comrades,

I'm torn. I'm torn because since adding TA Ref cabling to my system, my system has been transformed. And I'm not going back. I've even decided to swap out all my power cords for TA PCs. On the other handAnd even though I've happily lived with my RGPC 1200C in my system for some time, I wonder if the synergy between all the TA cabling and the TA Power Isolator would improve system performance. I've done as much research as I could about the TA Power Isolator, but there isn't much out there. Has anyone had any experience with these two? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
thesaint519
Just added the Transparent Audio Power Isolator 8 to the system. And although I haven't gotten to listen at length, my initial impression is quite favorable. I'll update you all soon.
With the addition of a complete suite of TA PowerLink Premium Power Cords, 2 TA PowerIsolator MMs & a TA PowerIsolator 8, the soundstage has cleared up quite a bit, the sweet-spot widened quite a bit & the music is being presented in a far more natural fashion. I love what my system has become as a result of the TA additions.
Just ordered 4 more TA PowerLink Premium Power Cords. That'll round out the system with all TA Power Cords. Can't wait. The SRA Scuttle 3 was ordered 2 weeks ago & my TA Ref XL MM2 were all sent to TA for re-calibration for all the new equipment.
Installed all the TA PowerLink Power Cords into the system. SO glad I did. Stellar performance. I won't have to worry about power cords for the foreseeable future. Wow!!