Transparent Power Isolator vs RGPC

AGon Comrades,

I'm torn. I'm torn because since adding TA Ref cabling to my system, my system has been transformed. And I'm not going back. I've even decided to swap out all my power cords for TA PCs. On the other handAnd even though I've happily lived with my RGPC 1200C in my system for some time, I wonder if the synergy between all the TA cabling and the TA Power Isolator would improve system performance. I've done as much research as I could about the TA Power Isolator, but there isn't much out there. Has anyone had any experience with these two? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
thesaint519
Saint519-

give me an update on how things are burning -in?

Keep me posted and Happy Listening!
Jafant,

My system took a dip in performance. The reason is because when I sold the RGPC 1200C, I replaced it with a Transparent Audio PowerIsolator MM, which only has 2 outlets. And even though the Dac & the Music Server have jumped in performance, the soundstage collapsed a bit & became less than stellar. Why? It collapsed a bit because I also sold the Analysis Plus Power Oval 2s, too. So I'm using stock power cords for my amps. Blah... I ordered one TA Premium PowerLink, and expect to pick up 2 more. That way, I can change the amp's and preamp's power cords at the same time. Also looking to upgrade some of my cabling to TA Ref XLs. Big changes coming really soon.
Good to hear from ya-Saint.
Yes, its the little things that make or break any system.
For many, many years I have been in the forums fighting for proper cable/cords- it is imperative! Keep me posted & happy listening!
The second PowerIsolator MM arrived. I've paired them with their very own mono
amp, and I've got them nestled behind each speaker. I also just purchased a
PowerIsolator 8. All power conditioning is complete. Over time I'll upgrade the
power cables. But for now, I'm done. Whew!!