Transparent Power Isolator vs RGPC

AGon Comrades,

I'm torn. I'm torn because since adding TA Ref cabling to my system, my system has been transformed. And I'm not going back. I've even decided to swap out all my power cords for TA PCs. On the other handAnd even though I've happily lived with my RGPC 1200C in my system for some time, I wonder if the synergy between all the TA cabling and the TA Power Isolator would improve system performance. I've done as much research as I could about the TA Power Isolator, but there isn't much out there. Has anyone had any experience with these two? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
thesaint519
Saint519-

how ya doing out there? Did you make a decision? If so, which product did you buy? Keep me posted and happy listening!
Hi Jafant,

Thanks for checking in on me. I ordered my first TA Power Isolator MM2, and recently took possession of TA PowerLink Super. The Power Isolator MM2 should be here any day.
Good deal Saint-
keep me posted on your upgrade project. I do not think that you will be disappointed. TA is a great line of excellent products. Seem to have excellent customer service -the most important factor for me-as well. Keep me posted & happy listening!
Jafant,

So far, I've received a TA PowerLink Super (MM1) that I'm using with the
MA-1. Made a pretty nice difference over the stock PC. I have a TA
PowerLink Premium (MM2) on order now. I'll order another and place one
each per mono amp, with the ultimate goal to upgrade them to Ref
PLLMM2s over time. I also recently took receipt of a TA PowerIsolator MM.
I plugged the MA-1 and the Sooloos Ensemble into it. WOW! That made
the greatest difference. Subtle details are no longer subtle. They're there in
their proper balance, but they are no longer hidden in the mix. I expect to
order a PowerIsolator 8 and another PowerIsolator MM. The PowerIsolator
MMs will be mated to their very own mono amp, while the PowerIsolator 8
will take care of the remaining equip. I must say, the PowerIsolator trumps
the H_LL outta the Richard Gray Power Company 1200C it replaced.
Good the hear Saint519-

if you are buying this gear at retail, TA offers a sweet upgrade program for cables/cords. A nice return on your investment indeed.

System synergy is everything in this hobby. Happy Listening!