Speaker hum problem - need help

I've searched the forums and have seen past posts for this topic, however, I've yet to find an answer that fits my situation.

First, here's my equipment:
Coda CSib integrated amp
Ayre QB-9 DSD DAC
Auraliti PK-90 USB server
Dynaudio Focus 380 speakers
Audience Au-24 speaker cables
Cardas Clear XLR interconnects
Cardas Clear & Grover Huffman power cords
Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB

Here's the problem:

With only the amp plugged into power and the speakers connected, I get a 38 db invariant hum coming out of the speakers. The hum does not change no matter what the volume is on the amp. The hum does not change regardless of whether I have the amp plugged into the: wall, a power strip, or a power conditioner. The hum does not change regardless of power cord connected to it. The hum does not change when I plug in the remainder of components and cords into my system.....it is invariant.

I have tried to "lift the ground" with a 3/2 cheater plug, but this had no impact. I sent the amp back to the factory to be checked out and slightly upgraded; they could not reproduce the hum at the factory. A previous amp (tube) produced the same issue, however, with the tube amp, the hum got worse as the volume was raised.

I love the overall sound of this system, but this hum is definitely getting in the way of my enjoyment. Any thoughts out there about what is causing this problem and how to correct this issue?

Many thanks,

Matt
mwsl
Thanks for the additional suggestions upon which to follow up. Given that it's a holiday weekend, nothing will happen with the dealer until next week.

The outlet in the hallway is definitely a different circuit than the ones in the living room. I am aware of that from previous adventures in turning off circuits :-)

I'll follow up here in the next few days. I guess I'm coming to the hypothesis that there's something amiss with the electricity in my living room.

Thanks again for all the great input.

Matt
Question: In addition to the hum emanating from the speakers, is there ALSO a hum or buzz coming directly from the amplifier?

Regards,
-- Al
I just cured a spkr hum problem yesterday! Directly thx to A'gon! A little background 1st. A few years ago I moved from a house to an apt. I set up my system exactly as I did in the house, fired it up and there was a low-level hum/buzz that wasn't present at the house (where it was dead silent). Checked all my connections and plugs and the sound persisted. I've read that apts. often have problems due to 'sharing' (for lack of a better term) the electricity with all the other tenants. I was even using a power conditioner, that I assumed would be an asset (I'm sure some of you are guessing where this is going!;). Cut to a recent thread about power conditioners here on A'gon. Whether or not they hurt or help sonics. I figured I'd check it out just for giggles, I've had my amp plugged into my PC for 7-8 years! Guess what? Not only did I hear an immediate improvement, but the buzz/hum is 100% GONE!! Is this hobby the gift that keeps on giving or what!?;)
Post removed