The ultimate record collector?

128x128nsgarch
Music Man Murray sold me many outstanding records in the 80s.I bought Champion Jack Dupree on Green Atlantic (you read that right,Green)Charlie Parker on a Dial 78 for $3.I still pull records to play that have his tape sticker on the back that you couldn't get off with a blowtorch.Went to a sale in Vegas once,nothing left but a ton of Fantasy Twofers.They told me "Music Man Murray was just here and bought everything else".Curse you Murray.He was a bit of a rascal at the Pasadena Record Swap,but who's at their best when they got up at 5 A.M.? I have fond memories of Murray.One of the real characters I have met in the world of Vinyl Addiction.If I drank I'd tip one to you Murray,so instead I'll just play one of LPs with that damn sticker on the back!
M M Murray certainly has his fans! His old store on Santa Monica Blvd. was stocked to the gills with grade Z vinyl not only in condition but in actual content.A trip to the back room,after a considerable wait,for a specific title would produce a record virtually unplayable and so overpriced you would think it was a joke.I remember I DID actually buy a record there once,and that sticker will outlive us all.That record store was one of the last in L.A. that time forgot and one trip there would send me to one of those bars on Western for quick couple shots.