NIN hesitation marks

Just got done listening to the vinyl version of this new release over the weekend and wow, am I ever impressed. It isn't JVC Supervinyl, but it's really close; very quiet heavy disks in anti-static lined sleeves. The records are both very well-pressed and the fidelity is outstanding. Even the album art is superior.

Did it back-to-back with my MFSL of The Nightfly, and it didn't suffer much in comparison. Remarkable IMO, since that particular Fagen pressing remains one of the all-time greats to come out of MFSL's heyday.

Has anyone else checked out this latest from Trent Reznor and what do you think?
effischer
Personally, I find both the current NIN and Skinny Puppy albums to be subpar compared to prior releases. I'm especially disappointed with the NIN album. Both NIN and SP put on amazing live shows though that are a sight to behold.

Jorge....just in case you didn't know, Metropolis is releasing SP: The Greater Wrong of the Right on vinyl on 1-28-14. You can pre-order here:

http://www.metropolis-mailorder.com/product.php?prodnum=MET+910V
Kgturner: You bet! I already have mine on pre-order. don't forget to get your SP concert tickets. hopefully, they'll play near you.
More to discover