Is a hairbrush available?

This may really be for those of us who have more than a few years experience.

I was in the car listening to XM when Johnny Rivers started singing 'Secret Agent Man'. I went back in time. How many remember a song where we got mom's hairbrush and found a mirror to sing to? This isn't the karaoke in the car singing...this is REAL I'm the SINGER! And we were very young. Air guitar is one thing, but believing I could BE Johnny Rivers is another altogether. For those who remember their youth in a fond musical way, enjoy the memory and share the song with us.
mt10425
Glad to know that it wasn't an isolated case. Gee my parents could've saved thousands, but the psychiatrist would have never developed a healthy appreciation for rock and roll.
Wow, I can't believe other people used to do this too. I used to play the air guitar using a yardstick and a broom handle for a microphone, and yes "secret agent man" was one of the songs, along with "Indiana wants me Lord I can't go back there". Also Elvis and "Suspicious minds". I'm sure my younger brother and sister thought I was nuts, but I enjoyed every minute of it!
RW- I knew there was something wrong there, but was too lazy to look it up. Thx.
To be perfectly precise it's "they've given you a number, and taken 'way your name."

Good song; good TV show.

Best regards,
-- Al