Which main power cord?

Cullen Crossover Series vs. Synergistic Research Core AC.

I'm looking for a power cord to feed my power conditioner. All the front end components get plugged into my Furman Elite 15pfi while the power amp goes directly into the wall outlet.
Does anyone have experience with each of these cables? There is not a lot of information on either and they are both comparably priced. Any feedback would be helpful.
128x128falconquest
This is just a heavily biased personal value judgement .
In many high-end systems, both the manufacturer and dealer expressly recommend bi-passing any power conditioner and plug directly into into the wall plug on a dedicated power line for maximum performance .

If you have to use a PC because of wild power swings in say, an old apartment, then matching it to the PC pore cable seems best IMO, simply because anything up from the PC cord is a mismatch / waste anyway because of the filtering effect of the PC and its power cord.

If you can bypass the PC, then I totally agree with JAFOX to tailor the power chord to your system: the amp one may -- and frequently will be -- very different from the source power cable.

There is NO substitute for an actual test drive in your system. I went through about six recommendations (dealer loaners, amigo loaners ) before settling on the two power cables , and yes.... They are VERY different.

Two of the six contestants sounded like crap in my system, but performed great in my buddy's system.

System synergy matters ... Big time.
We speak from experience.
That's funny…..so do I. But I never get obsessed with any one company. And I do not get too carried away with any one designer as there is a wealth of talented audio engineers out there constantly improving the reproduction of music in the home.

The problem with running with cables from one company, or electronics all from one company, is that you get an additive result of colorations and flaws within that product line. If this works for you, that's fine. Even with products of tonal coherency, there is always a tradeoff between detail/clarity and the portrayal of space. Not one product yet gets it all perfect. So until then, we are each left to find a set of products, which integrate into a system to give us a hint of the qualities within the music.
JAFOX .....

Great final post !! IMO You are correct: a vertical integration of product offerings may or may NOT work best.

Again .....

(1) It depends ......, and
(2) you ain't gonna know until you actually test drive it --hands on -- in your system -- full stop!
(3) to assume otherwise, with sole or primary reliance on either mag reviews or these anecdotal personally heavy biased plugs of one's own faves here, is a lousy odds gamble at best with negligible assurances that the "faves" will actually work in your system.

Release the hounds! .... Let the hunt begin....
Richard Gray stuff ruined the sound of my system....I couldn't get it out fast enough.