Power cable for ARC CDP

I’ve been using the stock PC on my ARC CDP and I’m looking for suggestions (especially from ARC owners) for an aftermarket power cable. I’ve been told that the stock cable is very good quality, but of course there’s something better out there.

The CD3 mk2 is a SS deck and very detailed so I need a cable that will keep the warm timbre of my system intact. Unfortunately, my preamp is single-ended so I can’t take advantage of ARC’s balanced output. But my preamp and amp mate nicely using Cardas Parsec IC’s and Pangea PCs, and l know the dynamics of the CDP can be improved.

The components are:
ARC CD3 mk 2
Rogue Perseus Magnum
Sunfire 300 amp
Blue Circle Thingee FX2 conditioner
Dedicated AC line
2 Furman power strips
2 Blue Circle filters to amp

Having reached my spending limit on upgrades, my budget is $200 or under. Any help is much appreciated.
128x128lowrider57
OP-

I have heard Audioquest, Straight Wire & Transparent power cords all w/ excellent resluts.
Thanks all. I went with the Audience Powerchord for the CDP.

And thanks to you, Jl35...Terrific 3D imaging plus CDs sound so smooth now, so much more like analogue. I plan on moving up the ARC CD chain eventually, but right now I'm looking to buy another Powerchord.
Since you are happy with Pangea in the past. Pangea just released a new line of power cords. So why not keep all your cables the same and try another Pangea?? Take a look at the Pangea AC-14SE (Signature Edition) from Audio Advisor for $60 (5)feet. Or even the AC-9SE which will be even warmer $175. The sound your looking for. I'm sure it will mate well with all your other Pangea PC's in your system and this new cord is especially made for CD Players and Pre-Amps. Plus they have a 30-day money back guarantee. No brainer to me in my opinion. :-)

Get the AS-9SE and try it in your system. Move it around from amp to pre-amp to source and also Power conditioner. Place the best Pangea PC's for that component. And have fun doing it.
I have considered that, Joey. I have a thread out there looking for info on the Pangea AC-14 XL.

http://www.audioadvisor.com/Pangea-Audio-AC-14-XL-Power-Cable/productinfo/PGAC14XLI/#.Uw-j215yEt5

As far as the new Audience, in my system it's in a different league than the Pangea, but it should be at $400.
That's why I'm interested in the new XL; if it has a new design, it may blow away the lower Pangea's.
Hi Lowrider57, That is exactly what I was thinking and was trying to say to you in my post above. BUT I mis-typed. I meant to type the Pangea AC-14XL and NOT the SE edition. The XL is 1.5M for $175 from the AudioAdvisor Website. I got it mixed up. The new XL from Pangea looks really good upgrade. I hope to try it soon as I've heard all the others.