Problems with Mapleshade cables

In june of 2013 I bought two pairs of Excalibur I/C's and speaker wire from Mapleshade audio. I've used these before many years ago and realize how delicate they are. On arrival one of the two meter pairs didn't work, was sent back, repaired and told that I ripped the conductor. They reluctantly fixed it for free. Now one week ago the one meter I/C (connected to Oppo-105) suddenly stopped working after being in place for 3-4 weeks, but would function on another piece of gear. It's now being repaired for $45.00. The two meter I/C they repaired is now playing games and dropping the signal intermettently (connected to Odyssey amp), requiring a mild crimping. My question is, has anyone else had this type of problem with these I/C'?
128x128billindie
The bottom line is that these cables are fragile yes but they offer excellent value price/performance relative to ANYTHING I've have listened to through the years. The principles involved are outlined on their website. These cables are only a joke to those that have looked at them without listening, particularly the Omega Mikro line. It is the coherence of the arrival of the frequencies to the ear that is clearly audible as was explained to me by Ron Bauman. What I found also remarkable is how the tone/timbre of instruments sounded more natural without added artifacts and the placement in the soundfield stood out in a not so subtle manner. I would suggest that anyone that thinks cables don't make a difference that these cables are a good place to start in altering that perception. To those that realize that cables can make a profound difference, listening to music in your system with these cables will bring you to the realization of what is possible. Just start with a pair of the Omega Mikro Analog VI or VII ics and see what happens. These cables are not exactly inexpensive but they delivered in a manner I couldn't have imagined prior to listening.

Not to get too far off track with the question but as I understand it through my conversation with Ron Bauman there is real science that can't be fully explained in any manner by measurements and further proves that our ears are the best tools in what we hear let alone the prejudices of what we can visually see. I'm sure these guys would make these cables more robust if they could retain the signal in the manner that these do.
Yes, that was an exaggeration. I have an older set of the ICs and have only seen a picture of the newer iteration. But honestly, the one I saw in the picture looks somewhat homemade to me. Presumably it sounds better than the previous version and that's what counts.