Ortofon Quintet Cartridges

Has anyone heard this new new series of cartridges from Ortofon?

I am assuming these are the moving coil versions of the 2M moving magnet series, (i.e. they are somewhat budget priced).

The have a pretty decent output for a moving coil (.5mv) and would seem to be a great value, if they sound good.

Just curious as to the sound...
128x128mofimadness
As Rhljazz mentioned above, the newest issue of the absolute sound has a review of both the Red and Black Quintet cartridges. Pretty interesting read.

The reviewer really liked both of them at their respective price points...
Dayglow, I'm not familiar with the AT-OC9 so I can't compare. I will say the Quintet black is not at all thin sounding nor does it present any shrillness. Deep bass is there when called for but never omnipresent. Last night I played Fleetwood Mac Rumours and that is the best I've ever heard that LP. The vocals were spot on and there was a strong driving beat that propelled the music forward without being over the top. In addition, it is an old LP but sounded like a new audiophile pressing!
Rhljazz-THX! Finding an affordable cartridge that has a full midrange without coloration is difficult. I was also considering the Goldring-Legacy but the treble is claimed to be slightly rolled off. With the Q-Black do you find yourself wanting more treble energy/extension?
The top end is extended but never spitty or aggressive. I just get the feeling this cartridge is happy playing music. It sounds very engaging. Crappy recordings are still crappy but at the same time less crappy than I remember them.
I am smitten with this cartridge!