Kuzma Stabi S and 4point? overkill?

I'm considering mating a Kuzma 4point to a Stabi S with external power regulator. Is the arm a bit much for the Stabi? How close in performance is the Stogi S 12 vta at approximately half the price?
128x128jtnicolosi
I personally feel if you have a great cart and a great arm little else matters...within reason. Worst case scenario just buy a different table for arm/cart combo later.
I've often wondered that. Obviously the table is important, but how important is it compared or the arm/cartridge? Has anyone anywhere run a test like this? Great arms and cartridges on decent tables? Would be interesting I imagine.
I've often wondered that. Obviously the table is important, but how important is it compared to the arm/cartridge? Has anyone anywhere run a test like this? Great arms and cartridges on decent tables? Would be interesting I imagine.
The 4Point is an easy drop-in installation on the Stabi S. This combination, with the external power supply, was demonstrated at CES in January with a Kuzma CAR-30 cartridge to good effect.

Compared to the Stogi S 12 VTA the 4Point is better. I have sold and set up both. The Stogi S 12 VTA is certainly no slouch, far better than anyone anticipated, and at roughly half the cost of the 4Point it's a remarkable value.

Dealer disclaimer.