Snap, crackle, pop

After I clean the used record with my spin clean I still can notice pops in ticks. Does that mean the record still has dirt in it or is that just where in tear from the previous owners? I tried cleaning the record in the spin clean again but it really doesn't get any better.
last_lemming
The cleaning rarely solve pops.
My experience (owning a similar number of records) is that cleaning with AIVS Enzymatic removes at least 90% of them... much better than "rarely".

The remainder are probably due to flawed or damaged vinyl. I don't have static problems, so can't speak to how often that's a problem for those who do.

Fully agree with Atmasphere that the phono stage makes a huge difference in the ability to avoid over-amplifying sudden transients.
Machines like VPI work and ultrasonic too.
They remove most of the noise if not all. I had experience cleaning scratched records and they reduced the noise very significantly.
After VPI cleaning Go Champs Go record with surface full of scratches, it plays so clean that some songs I played at the radio station
Here's a solution, send me a couple of these albums that you say "snap crackle and pop" and I will play and record them for sound and video on my TT set up. Obviously they are no good to you so what's your risk but I will then send them back once recorded. Don't send any with serious or obvious defects. Are you Game?