caveat emptor

I know it's rather esoteric to understand, but be advised that an ad is using recycled pictures in it's post. very questionable "feedback" as well. Remember, one or 2 $5 purchases can earn you positive feedback.
One clue to also watch for us uneven or awkward grammatical phrasing.

I'm just sayin ......
tgyeti
I also have noticed adds with recycled pictures. One idea, which I have not tried, is to ask a public question that raises your suspicion. That way everyone visiting the ad is alerted to your suspicion. If the seller is legitimate they will want to clarify or address the issue. Has any one tried this?
I don't think an apology is owed either. If you have something to say, say it, no need to be cute and cryptic.
Snofun - agreed. I was being "cute and cryptic" to try and save a little face if the ad happened to be legit.
Mcloughlin - I did ask a public question in the ad, though "he" deleted the question.

..... and now the ad is gone. Yep, fraud.
Post removed 
I stand by my position. Are you the buyer? If so I will believe it when the item arrives at your door. For the record, they absolutely were recycled pictures, each and every one.

To be clear ..... The reason why this is so upsetting to me is the fact that I fell victim to a scam HERE at Audiogon by a seller using the very same pictures. I was trying not to reveal that as it is embarrassing for me, but Audiogon admin has records of all my emails & communications with Chase Visa. I paid through Paypal using a credit card, and item was never shipped. Seller was a fraud. Thankfully I have protection through Chase and I wasn't held liable for the purchases. Their ad used the very same pictures.