SUT decision: Ortofon Verto vs Ortofon STA6600L

Friends,
I am considering adding a SUT to between my Lyra Skala cartridge and RCM Sensor phonostage. I have noticed that even with a cheap vintage Ortofon SUT there is a clear improvement in terms of musical flow and drama when compared with using the phonostage standalone. At the moment I can get a Ortofon Verto which is a new generation SUT by Ortofon (using Lundahl inside) or I can also get a vintage STA 6600L which uses an original Jorgen Schou SUT inside. Which of them is preferable ? Will the old tranny hold when compared to a latest Lundahl tranny ?
pani
Thanks for all the suggestions folks. I enjoy reading sincere recommendations like the above.

Raul, I will definitely check the Denon SUTs. I like the RCM phonostage a lot. I especially love it with ZYX cartridge. But with Lyra I find that the music gets a bit mechanical when used without SUT. Without the SUT the music is very clean and noise floor is very low, frequency extension is also very clean and deep. However I dont get the same flow of the music which I get when SUT is in place. This happens most with the Lyra. I dont know whether it is a matter of compatibility or anything else.
Has anyone heard Bob's 1131 SUT against Ortofon SUT or the Auditorium 23 SUT ?
Another option is the K&K step-up. It uses excellent Lundahl transformers and has adjustable gain. You can also ask Kevin to supply slide-in resistors to give you loading options.
Dear Pani: +++++ " However I dont get the same flow of the music which I get when SUT is in place. " +++++

I can't know what you are listening in your system but ZYX " signature " is different from Lyra.

Now, there could be some reasons your Lyra performs in that way: not a very good match with the tonearm is mounted, needs a different load impedance value ( you have to check with different values. ), colored IC phono cable, some set up parameters as VTA/SRA/AZ/VTF where the cartridge is not " confortable ", SUT own distortions or is the way the Skala sounds.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.