New ZYX Premium cartridge line

The ZYX site lists three new premium cartridges.

Are these now available and at what prices?

Care to comment Mr Deacon the ZYX man?

http://www.zyx-audio.com/products_mc_premium_series.html
don_c55
+1, Mehran is fabulous to work with. And carries some superb gear. My vinyl set-up has never sounded better than with the ZYX 4d cart and the Moerch DP-8 that Mehran imports. Great great stuff, and Mehran is always a real pleasure to deal with.
I just received my Premium Omega cartridge yesterday. First thing first, packaging is flawless as always with ZYX. Out goes my Benz Gullwing, my reference for the last 1.5 years. I can tell you the second the needle drop on the record, I'm in seventh heaven. It's that good even cold out of the box. The front to back seperation, micro/macro dynamics, transperancy, detail, you name it, its all there. The drive and energy, speed and pace is nothing short of phenominal. I was worried initially that it would be on the bright side, but to my relief, I didn't hear any brightness, harshess or edginess in the upper register at all. The bass is aplenty, full and deep but never intruding. Mind you, I started playing from 8pm and by the time I wrapped the session up, its 2am. I've never had a listening session that lasted into the wee hours of the morning. I'm not sure how many records I played, but I played every genre of music I can laid my hands on. With the Premium Omega, the music never loses its sense of pace, rhythm, never sounded congested or overwhelmed regardsless of the type of music you put it through. From clasical, jazz, vocal to rock,the music sounded, well just like music, real, immediate, detail, palpable and most of all highly musical. This is one solid performer, highly recommended.
Did you notice the magic gizmo attached to the front of the new Zyx cartridges?? I wonder if that's the Walker mod?????
I believe the use of a magic gizmo by ZYX pre-dates the use of a magic gizmo by Walker. An earlier ZYX TOTL cartridge had it already several years ago, if you are talking about a sapphire-colored sphere, said to be a crystal. Of course, one could always say that one's magic gizmo is superior to that of another.
Tad, That sure is a very beautiful looking cartridge!!
Stringreen, Lapis Lazuli balancing weight.