NY Audio Show September 26th to September 28th

Its in Brooklyn this year.
http://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2014
The New York Audio Show is your only chance to hear the world's best and latest audio and high resolution technologies in one place. Compare hundreds of hi-fi, headphone and home entertainment brands before you buy. Sit down and listen to some of the world's best systems. Learn about the latest technology & how to stream music around your home, how to turn your computer into a high-end audio source, and more.

From the new high resolution technology and digital delivery to classic vinyl and glowing valves, it's all at the New York Audio Show, at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Hotel, from September 26th to September 28th 2014.
doug99
Several manufacturers are not being represented at this show due to its inconsiderate scheduling. The show begins during the observance of the Jewish high holiday Rosh Hashanah.
After years of traveling to audio shows,initially as a retail dealer and now a consumer hobbyist,there is one major difference that the NY City marketplace brings to the gambit and that is the public comes to buy and the vendors, many being local audio storefront dealers, are definitely there to cut Deals!

EBM, I do not understand your commentary. You obviously were not in attendance at the initial Rocky Mountain Show where the floors were absolutely void of humanity or lived through the length of time it took privately promoted audio shows to recover after CES moved from Chicago to Las Vegas. There were years of emptiness.

I am from the camp where all audio shows are worth attending no matter how small or large. This show is what, a couple years old? Soon it will spark the interest of many manufacturers simply because NYC is a substantial buyers market for high end audio.

If an audio show comes to a neighborhood near you – attend it! It can be the difference in making your next purchase a wiser decision allowing you to put more “bird” on the table.

See you there!
LampizatOr will be exhibiting in two rooms at this upcoming show.

In room 383 we will be showing our new Big 7 DAC, TranspOrt, GM-70 mono blocks and debuting our new Head DAC!

Also present will be Mosaic Acoustics debuting their breath taking Lux speakers and Wavebridge Power conditioner as well as cabling, and with mechanical grounding shelves provided by Star Sound Audio.

In room 373 we will be showing our Big 7 along with a Level 4 DAC as we partner with our friends of Gingko Audio, Wells Audio and Danacables.
Doug99 misspeaks above. It is a list of brands being exhibited by (mostly) dealers NOT manufacturers. Big step down from the original Stereophile shows IMO.

Russ
From what I've read so far, there aren't many major manufactures attending that appeal to me. I didn't see either Lyric or Innovative Audio (vendors) attending either. I don't want to go and mainly check out cables, headphones or 2nd/3rd tier manufacturers. I don't plan to go.