Akai Speakers

I found a pair of Akai SW-42 speakers at goodwill a year ago hand have held onto them. I cant seem to find any information on them online. I put them on CL for $40 and had a guy 5 hours north of me wanting me to ship them to him at any cost. Does anyone have information on these?
jasonras54
A basic search turned up a pair at Vintage Audio world for $180.00. I don't know condition of yours.
I heard a small pair of Akai's years ago and they sounded incredible. And I had Magnepan 111A's at the time! This was in a friend's non audiophile set-up with an old Sansui receiver. I had the same receiver, so I knew what that sounded like. These were mini and had white woofers. Always looking for them at Goodwill, etc.
I had a skinny pr of Akai towers with bamboo drivers back in the day. As I recall about 150 bucks , cheap and cheerful !
I had some nice Akai speakers, sw-157 and I have no idea what I did with them. I was in Wuxtry records in Athens, GA recently and they have the same model pumping out music all day.