Vandersteen 5A or Sonus Faber Stradivari Homage

I am trying to decide between the Vandersteen 5A and the SF Stradivari. I have been into this CRAZY hobby for about 25 years and have owned speakers such as the Revel Studio V1, SF Cremona M and currently own Magnepan 3.7s with Vandersteen 2WQ subs. I listen to a variety of music, but mostly Rock and Pop music. I love a warmer sound to handle the poorly recorded Rock and I enjoy being able to listen fairly loud at times. Of the above I have owned, the SF Cremona were the best all rounders. The maggies although very good bloat at higher volumes. I should mention I use Levinson Mono blocks and Bryston processor. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
troyseaward
John talked me through using the volt meter by putting the positive lead on the positve speaker terminal lead and negative on the other. Then using the test CD he found my amp impedence on tracks 27 and 30. I do't even know how he figured it out. He did it pretty quickly. Either way, the amp has 75kohm impedence not 50k, which caused a dip switch change, and huge difference in my 5A's. thank you John.
At the risk of excess ego inflation(!), I have seen John in action and his expertise is immediately apparent. He's also 100% real. Fun to work with. Non-abrasive. Genuine. A trip and a half and he loves to turn on others. Great legs, too!
Hi, my amplifier manual shows input impedance of 300k balanced. Should i set my bypass filters at 300k or 150k ? . When i calculated using volt meter 150k produced .7 volts. But i hear too much bass. They were set to 300k before before measuring with volt meter. Might my ears are used to less bass.