Speaker decision $3000-3500...help

I have been around auditioning speakers around the $3000-3500 mark.

I am looking for speakers that are musical, open, dynamic with a hint of warmth!
I listen to Soft Rock, Pop and some House/Dance music.
Mostly multi-track and digitally amplified stuff.

I have auditioned PSB, B&W, GoldenEar and Amphions.
I was most pleased with Amphion Helium 520s, since they are very engaging and natural sounding. Jack of all trades.

If you think there are other speakers for my preferences in the price range of 3000-3500, please guide me, i will audition them as well.

Otherwise i will pull the trigger on the Amphions and will need suggestions for Amplification for them. Budget would be $1500.

Please, any advice either on speakers or amplification would be appreciated.
Thanks.
adurlabhji
The Gallo Ref. 3.5 is, IMHO, the very best speaker in that price category. It does soooo many things right: virtually crossover-less, 0 diffraction "cabinet", incredible tweeter and mids that are VERY fast with sweet-spot a mile wide, time aligned drivers, and on and on...

-RW-
Maybe not your cup of tea, but hometheatershack.com is just in the voting stage for their $3k speaker (pair) evaluation thread. The $1k and $2k speaker threads were really well done, so it may be worth some reading time.

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-audio-speakers/71707-3-000-speaker-evaluation-event-nominated-speakers-voting-poll.html
If musical, open, dynamic and a touch of warmth is what you're looking for, I'd take a look at Harbeth and Zu.

Actually, there's a Druid MKIV with nanotech drivers upgrade listed right now for $1900 asking.
Magneplanar 1.7s plus $1500 worth of subwoofers, which, for example, could be a pair of Gallo TR 1D-8's at $1198, a single JL E110 ($1800 list), or a pair of SVS NSD-12SDs for $1198.

These panel/sub combos would give you the honesty and immediacy of the 1.7 panels combined with the speed, slam, and bass extension of any of the subs recommended here. I am confident that you wouldn't find a $3500 full range speaker to match the Maggies with any of these subs.
Adurlabhji --

Within the stated $3000-3500 how about the Amphion Argon 3's? There's also the newly upgraded ATC SCM11, which has been very well reviewed over at http://www.whathifi.com/review/atc-scm-11-2013. Both of these candidates appear to be some of the best bargains in their price range, but of course an audition is required to see (i.e.: hear) whether they suit your audible taste.