Anyone tighten up drivers occasionally

Out of curiosity I checked the tightness of the mounting bolts on my Revel speakers today. Probably the 2nd time I have done that in a decade. I could turn each bolt maybe 1/16 of a turn (curiously, one woofer bolt took a 1/4 turn). Anyone check their drivers on occasion? systems been off since, and wonder if I will hear anything different-
128x128zavato
For Sure. The wing nuts that attach driver to cabinet on my OHM F5s require an an occasional tightening, but less so over time once things settle.
I've seen some interesting discussions about this with the DIY speaker builder and manufacturer crowd. Apparently, you have to exercise caution in over tightening the drivers as you can kind of torque or twist the basket of the driver which in turn can throw off the driver's performance because it's not operating in a truly flat plane anymore. The theory does make sense. The consensus among that crowd is that you don't need to tighten them down as much as you might think.
As with most screws, etc., definitely do not over-tighten in some kind of audiophile perfection-driven rage. There is a point of diminishing returns generally well before that. :^)