STEALTH DREAM ROYALE

I have tried numerous cables over the years and then tried Stealth Audio cables and really liked.

I recently decided to upgrade my existing Sakra XLR IC's to the latest V12 version along with my Dream speaker cables to the a new pair of Dream Royale's.

My package arrived today and once I got to the Royale's my initial impression was wholly crap these are sick! I'm in awe that there are manufactures designing and actually building such - the fit and finish is top notch!

There is a pic on the Stealth site showing the Dream beside the Royale's - the pic speaks for it's self. I posted some pic's, check them out.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=73275.msg1253851#new

dev
They certainly are impressive looking. I just wonder how expensive one's system would have to be to justify that expense for cable as opposed to a component upgrade.
So good looks = good sound? The picture can't speak for anything, only the sound.
How the heck did this get put under the speakers thread????

Very impressive brand new which isn't the norm from my past experiences with other cables - even with Stealth Dreams. Too early to comment but what I'm hearing already is indeed positive.

One needs to look at it like if you were upgrading a pce of gear like a pre-amp