Stillpoints and reference-level speakers

Seems logical to assume that the makers of megabuck speakers would use superior footers in their designs. Any experience out there with Stillpoints isolation devices to support the reference-level offerings from Magico, TAD, Rockport, Tidal, and others?
psag
Yo2tup, try Ultra Minis under the light components. I have a 7 pound line stage on four SP Ultra Fives. I did find that adding weight improved the sound. I anxiously await more Minis to replace the Fives, so that I can use the Fives on top my components where they work much better than the SP LPIs.
Psag, the StillPoints technology is to convert the vast majority of vertical motion into horizontal motion that is absorbed by the stainless steel and converted into heat. It is not specific to frequency.

In my experience one should avoid putting the STs on or below component feet or footers. I have never found doing so the equal of just avoiding the feet. I would never think of leaving speaker feet in position and using the StillPoints under them.

Since I have never found any Wilson speakers worth buying, I have never tried the SPs under them.
Tbg, Wilson is not for me either, but I think its more an issue of preference than quality. My speakers are the TAD References One. The stock footers are simple cones, solid but nothing fancy. As good as the TADs are, I find that they cannot do some of the nice things that I hear with (for example) the Phy-hp30 driver in an open baffle driven by 10 watts of high quality SET. Maybe putting Stillpoints under the TADs would take me further away from the things I admire in those Phy-hp drivers.
Hi Psag,
The TAD and PHY-HP30 are so different in concept and design I see no way for them to sound similar at all. The PHY is very unique. They aren't even meant to be driven by the same type of amplifiers. There re from two different worlds .
Charles,
Psag, I very much like the Phy-hp 30s, but as much as I like and respect Andrew and as often as I have listened to them at shows, I do not like the TADs other than the smallest one.

Of course, I have never tried the Ultra Fives under and the TADs, but I would be shocked were this not a big improvement.

Yo2tup, I got the Ultra Minis in today. They are a lighter sound than the Fives. I have tried a Five on top the line stage and another on the amp. Neither was quite what I had expected given prior experience. I will say nothing more now. An entire set of Ultra Minis is less money than one Ultra Five.