Speaker cables for B&W??

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for a pair of bi-wire speaker cables that are known to have good synergy with B&W. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I have the new CM10's. Budget-$300-500 give or take.

Thanks in advance!
telescope_trade
I would contact Cable Co. and take advantage of their lending library. They can steer you in the right direction.
Hi Telescope_Trade,

For Neotech: http://www.audiosensibility.com/products/neotech.htm

[email protected]

He's in Toronto. He gave me the best price so far.
"What I meant was, I read that B&W recommends a certain "spec" not brand when using a speaker cable so as not to have the highs rolled off. Not sure where I read that, but seem to remember it. But you never see such specs when researching cables."

The last thing you have to worry about is rolling the highs off on a B&W. As far as specs go, I've seen them for cables. Not all manufacturers list them but most of the bigger ones do. Honestly, though, I don't really put a lot of trust in specs.
Hi Zd,

First of all, thanks for all of the suggestions from everyone!
I went and bought a pair of Rocket 33's which I was not real sure about just from researching, but am very pleasantly surprised with them. They sound great with the B&W's!! Will start the breakin process now.

Thanks again!
I too have the CM10s and use a Mcintosh MC206 amp. I am using a single run of Kimber 12TC. They sound fabulous