Speaker cables for B&W??

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for a pair of bi-wire speaker cables that are known to have good synergy with B&W. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I have the new CM10's. Budget-$300-500 give or take.

Thanks in advance!
telescope_trade
With B&W, you have to be careful with the highs. Audioquest would be a good choice. I would consider: 2 separate runs of Type 6 or 8, a single run of internal bi wire CV-6 or 8, or possibly Rocket 33 - single run, internal bi wire. The CV-8 would be my first choice. I don't recommend the Type 4 (or any of the other 4 based cables.)
Thanks ZD,

I was looking at Rocket 33's just the other day, had them in my hand and put them back as I just was not sure. I know B&W recommends a certain type of cable for best match. I now am using excellent single wire Stereolab Lectralines but with Anti Cable jumpers and just wondering about going with a biwire cable of some sort as I really need about an extra foot or two now anyway.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will consider AQ.

Any others??
I've been using MIT AVT 1's (bi-wired version) on my B&W 802Ds with great results. A true bargain pair of cables in my opinion.
I'm very happy with Purist Audio Museaus biwire with my 804S and tube amp. I guess the Museaus are out of price range, but there's a new, cheaper, line that might work.