What mid priced receiver sounds best?

I',m currently using a yamaha rx-v1900 with paradigm monitor 11's and 9's version 6. Wanted input on Onyko tx-nr818? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
rich66
Tandberg tr2080 if you can find one still in good working order. Most NADs are a good choice as well.
Hi bo1972 thanks for the info and sorry for not responding sooner. As so far I'm really enjoying the Onyko 818, but still haven't had the chance to set it up properly with the Audyssey XT32. I'll have that chance when I get a tv for the basement. I'm currently looking for a 60" smart plasma, and have made arrangements to have my cable guy move my pc down there to be able to stream everything. Do you have any suggestions on a decent 60" plasma without getting to crazy on the price? I would appreciate the help.... Rich
Thanks for everyone's input. I was looking for more features such as video chips, build quality, and networking capability.
For the price I could afford without going crazy, I went with the Onyko TX-NR818. The newer Onyko TX_NR828 didn't offer the Audyssey XT32 calibration. I looked and studied for about three months before buying and after reading many reviews both pro and through various vendors that rate HiFi gear, and felt the best way for me to achieve what I was looking for was by being patient and speaking with a lot of people who not only enjoy good sound, but have the passion for it. Thanks to everyone for your input, for me it never gets misplaced....Rich
Samsung F8500 and Panasonic vt/zt60. I bought the F8500 myself. You can read it here on audiogon why? XT32 makes the difference. But I have to admit I measure at a totally different way than Audyssey does. They way I keep for myself. It had become my thing, at this moment it is like having gold in my hans. I never had such a big advantage above other peolple in this business before. I Always want to be the best.