Need recommendations to replace ARC VT100 MkII

Looking to get an amp that is a bit easier to maintain. Also possibly looking to downsize/simplify:
I am considering two different approaches.
1: Sell both the VT100 MkII and my preamp (ARC SP3c) and replace with an integrated tube amp; choices would be
A. ARC VSi60. (Used), or
B. Primaluna dialog premium integrated
2: Keep the preamp and get a new power amp; choices would be
A. First Watt F6
B. Liberty Audio B2B-100
C. Primaluna dialog premium power amp

My speakers are Acoustic Zen Adagio.
Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
mabonn
For a low maintenance tube power amp with great sound, look into the Music Reference RM200. Its tubes are mounted on the amps chassis, not circuit boards. Very bad idea, ARC.
I made the jump from Audio Research products to Jeff Rowland and really have not looked back. Certainly is nice not to have to worry about tubes, heat and reliability. This really is not a jab at ARC, it's just that the difference between quality solid state and quality tube products are in my judgment more a matter of taste than absolute sound at this point.
I can respond to Bpd24's answer, since I own both the RM200 and VT-100 Mk2 and have for the past few years.

The two amps share much more in common than not. In other words, they're not as different as you might think. The RM200 (with 6550's) seems to have a little better clarity and treble extension, and a more accurate-sounding bass. The VT100 has a fuller sound, while simultaneously maintaining good detail. Its bass is more authoritative.

Note that I've referred to 2 tube amps (well, the RM200 is a hybrid amp) with terms to describe their bass that you wouldn't expect of tube amps ("accurate" and "authoritative"). While you often expect to hear tube amps described as "loose" or "nonexistent", neither of these two amps has any problems with their bass.

The RM200 is certainly easier to tube roll (the difficulty with tube rolling in the VT-100 is either a pro or a con depending on your take on it). Note that the RM200 has ONLY balanced inputs, which is no problem for me as I have an Audio Research LS-5 preamp which has only balanced inputs and outputs. The VT-100 has both single-ended and balanced inputs.

You might find the RM200 to be more of your cup of tea, but in my opinion if you want a substantially different sound you might look to another amp (possibly SS).

That's just my 2 cents.

Michael
Honestly, I was thinking the same as you about a year ago. I sold my Quicksilver preamp and have my Silver Mono's for sale along with everything else I owned. I bought new Vandy's and ended up with Ayre integrated. It gives me the best of SS and Tubes. I love how it sounds as do others. I've had it at a couple of distributors and even they liked how it sounded. One was so blown away that he even let it slip that it sounded better than the amps he sells for a LOT more (tube gear). I looked hard and if the others sounded better, I would have strongly considered it. I've heard these integrates in a few different systems and they just sound right. I wouldn't leave off the Ayre integrates (balanced mode) if you are serious about sound and ease of use. JMHO
Mabonn-

which cables/cords are you using? This is an important facet, which, most people over-look. Happy Listening?