Neutral and open sounding 300B tubes

Friends,
I am looking for a pair of traditional 300B tubes. My wavac came with a stock pair of 300B tubes which are of the cheapest variety. I bought a pair of Emission Labs 300B XLS and it was a totally different flavor, more dynamic, more bandwidth but a little less colour and touch which 300B are normally known for. I am thinking of trying another pair of 300B tubes which is of traditional variety but is not very coloured. Clean, neutral and open sounding without loosing too much of the 300B magic. My budget is $1000 for a pair. So that definitely eliminates original WE300B and Takatsuki (Japan) 300B. Probably I am left with only the Chinese options, Shuguang, Sophia Electric and TJ full music. Looking for some suggestions here.

I listen to all kinds of music so please suggest good all-rounders.
pani
The Psvane Treasure mk2 are a very nice natural tube. Another alternative would be the Shuguang Treasure 300B-Z which are on sale at Partsconnexion for 1/3 off at $300/pair.
The Shuguang Black Treasure was my workhorse tube for well over two years, it's very reliable and good sounding. In my system it was simply out performed by the Takatsuki, both EML tubes and the Sophia RP. Outcomes "could" be different with the Wavac's voicing which is probably different from my amplifier.
As Charles1dad indicated,what he experiences with Takasuki may sound
different in a Wavac amp.
Although my amps are not 300B powered I have heard many 300B tubes from the same maker sound very different in different amps.So different that you would think a 300B wasn't being used
I have been tempted to go the 300B route (very seductive) but find it difficult to part with my 845's
Good luck
Hi Pani, Which Wavac amp do you have? What speakers? This might help pin point a tube. Perhaps you can arrange an audition of various tubes through someone that lives near by.