Accuphase a-70 is a good option?

I have a ayon cd5-s cdplayer (preamplifier included) , I connect directly to mcintosh mc-601 mono amplifier, my speakers are dynaudio c4 confidence.
I want to buy a new amplifier, accuphase a-70 is a good option? Is a upgrade in relation to mcintosh 601?, can drive the dynaudio c4 ?
128x128orionpcgames
09-16-14: Dave_72
That's cool you did the comparison. I for one, appreciate this. The Accuphase A-70 is significantly higher in price so it should be the winner!
isn't this a ludicrous statement dave_72? you know in audio a high price rarely has anything to do with higher/better performance. Or, did you write this tongue-in-cheek?
For what it's worth, I have no doubt the A-70 will power that system at moderate to loud levels without breaking a sweat.

I have heard Macintosh amps compared to Accuphase amps, but I don't think they're even in the same ballpark TBH. There is nothing an Accuphase A-class amp does not do superbly in my experience. And you should definitely go for one A-70 over two inferior bridged models.

Disclaimer: I own an Accuphase A-60. If I can save up enough money I plan on trading up within a year. My contacts at the stores here in Tokyo told me the A-65 represented minor improvements and was not worth trading up for, but that the A-70 is a significant step forward.
hi Russmonk,

Have you heard of the A-200? I am interested in this amp. Also, what is your opinion regarding the A-200 versus the M-6200?

thank you