Chinese integrated for around $1k

Hi guys,
I am looking for a powerful integrated amp around $1k.
Since my speakers are Chinese (Aurum Cantus Volla) I started looking into some Chinese amplification options, hoping they might surprise me the way the speakers did.
I have narrowed down the search to 2 options:

1. Dussun V6i
2. Shengya A-206mk

Both are quite powerful, both can be used as pure power amps for future tube pre-amp options, and both got decent to raving reviews over the net (for what it's worth).
Since there's no authorized dealer around me, this is going to be a blind purchase.

The Shengya is more expensive by ~$500, but is quite a looker to my taste (it just looks more robust).
So, has anyone had an experience with these amps an can shed some unsolicited light for me?

Thanks
behemot
Shanling a3000,Jungson Hedo (currently one for sale on here) Vincent amps are made in china (similar to shengya) and seem to get great reviews, rogue sphinx as suggested above, if you could stretch the budget maybe a peachtree nova 125. I actually have a tube amp for sale on here (tad 60) that is more than powerful enough to drive proac response 2.5's to very loud levels and sounds spectacular.
Get a used Line Magnetic Audio. I have a 216IA and it is the best audio piece I have, out of three audio systems.
The Lina Magnetic Audio is nowhere near the power requirements of my speakers (the ribbon tweeters make them power hungry).
38w just won't do the trick.
I hope the 150w of the Dussun V6i will, but am not sure.
Very nice 2psyop thanks for the heads up. If those sound as beautiful as they look I am very interested.
I have an option to purchase localy a used ATC SIA2-150 or a BMC C1, either one for around $3k/
Given the shipping the shipping costs and the taxation on the Dussun, this is about $1k difference between the options.
What do you say, are they even comparable?