Accuphase Power Amps

I'm interested in buying one of the following:-
Accuphase A-35 or Accuphase P-4200
Does anyone out there own or have heard either of these components. I've heard good things and of course one is Class A and one Class A/B so there will be merits with one over the other. I listen to mostly classical music and own the Accuphase C2420 Pre and DP-510 CD Player. I can't run to the more money components higher up the ladder but evidently these are special for what they are unless anyone has any negatives.
beat496575
Dave. I'm using XLO Limited Edition Balanced from source and the Un-Limited Balanced between amps. I've also got the Signature S3.1's (single-ended)and to be honest I'm still not sure which I prefer. Thinking i may have to open a new thread asking about that subject!
Simon
Nvp: I'm sure the C28 series are truly amazing. I trust Accuphase, almost to the point of demo's telling me nothing I didn't already think. My consideration for Pre-amp was monies but the top man at the German Importer suggested a big and noticable improvement with the C2420 over the C2410. The sceptic would say he would but Accuphase own site words their brief as though it is something special and i didn't want to have a miss-match with the 'baby' P4200 Power that is a thing of beauty to the eyes and ears.
Simon
Hi Simon,

Ok, cool, XLO has been around a while. From what I've seen and heard, it's a great cable. Did you happen to try the Accuphase cables that came with the preamp? Most recently I've been looking at Neotech...I'm not 100 percent sure if it's a good match. It's the UP-OCC copper stuff. Which in itself is great cable. neotechcable.com
Pls advise if this Accuphase units combination will attain the best sound performance:
Power amps....a pair of A-44
Preamp............DC-300
Eqaulizer..........DG-48
CD/DAC..........Oppo BD 105
I truly appreciate any input 
Ben