What about the Belles SA-100?

This is what I read on a UK website on the Belles SA-100 amplifier:
'SA-100 represents one of the most musical and involving amplifiers available on the market today at virtually any cost. The musical cohesion and captivation this amplifier generates is quite astonishing whilst giving you all the detail and nuances that complete the music.'
It also says somewhere it was inspired by the DarTZeel NHB-108 power amplifier.

I must admit this amp is pretty good, and so I am wondering why, in contrast to the SA-30 or 350A, there aren't any user reviews of this amplifier available. Are there any users of the SA-100 on this forum?
noortje
I've owned several of David's amps and preamps and totally agree with Marqmike.

EXCELLENT gear that almost no one has heard of. Very small company and very few dealers, (unfortunately), but what a wonderful sound and very well built.

I'm actually looking for a 150A or a 350A REFERENCE amp, if anyone has one.
I agree with both of you. These are excellent products. Still, it wonders me why, at least on this forum, one sees users of the almost similar priced 350A but never of the SA-100.
Love Belles amps, nice full presentation and they are very musical, definately different in a positive way from many other solid state amps I have heard.
Because all the '150 iterations have been around for so long maybe the ref 150 and 350 were easy upgrade paths. Maybe because ones system that they would have in place are mostly 'ready made' for the upper grade amps of the 150ref or 350's. Could be one reason for not hearing hardly anything about the other amps. Just a thought. When Dave began early on his first commercial amp was primarely a class a design and it was a great amp. So he has a lot of experience in designing a SA-30/SA-100 type of amp. So I would be looking at those if I ever need to change what I have. I thought I would just mention that when I have looked inside a Belles amp I don't see boutique parts. I think Dave eschews those things as much as he can. I think Dave just has solid designs. Nothing sexy but unbelievably good sounding with a wide range of speakers, very high standards of build quality and parts, and also nice looking.
Belles is excellent and extremely impressive.
I just upgraded my 150a Hot-Rod version with the freshly purchased 150a Ref v2. Right out the box without warming up (literally), my jaw was on the floor. My eyes were wide open staring on the "image". it was so much inner body and sparkling on the Highs. Image was so clean and clear. I felt that i was just not being closer to tbe stage but actually on it. The vibration of each keys from piano and strings on guitar were so much vibrant and real. How did Belles do that right out the box?
About an hour later, i got lost in music instead of, as usual, listening to my gear.
The amp responses well with neutral and detail cables/cords too.
I have had tried couple amps on Agon but I must way this is one heck of the amp. Dealer been trying to tell me that the upper level ones will left me speechless...
I paid full price for this amp Belles 150a Ref v2 and not regret 1 bit.
Hope this help and great luck with your search.