Musical Fidelity A300 Integrated

I have this integrated amp (150wpc) running to B&W Nautilus 804's and love the sound but was told the speakers are meant to be bi-amp'd. I don't really want to move away from my current amp and see it has a "pre-out". Does anyone have any experience in adding a second amp (thinking A308cr (250wpc))or a better idea? Is it worth making any change?
Thanks,
50gift
I have a Rega Apollo CD and PS Audio 3 Dac via a PAD digital feeding the N804's. I'm using Nordost Red Dawn IC's and SC with Atlas jumpers. I'd describe this system as very defined and boardering on a bit brite (almost as a good thing). I really don't want to warm it too much but maybe bring a bit more bass out. Not sure if that might just be a trait of the N804's??
The N804s are a bit lean in the bass, although I agree that
the Golden Reference cables should make a big difference; I
use 'em and really like them. I have never liked the sound of
Nordost cables with Musical Fidelity or B&W. Also, you may
want to try bi-wiring the N804s as that should help with the
bass issue.
Did you find the Nordost added to the brightness? I'll need to find a set of Golden Reference to audition... Are you Bi-wiring the golden reference and is that an improvement verses jumping them?
Yes, the Red Dawn did add to brightness. I am bi-wiring with
the GF and the results have been good. Look, the N804s
inherently are never going to be bass beasts, so you will have
to accept that. Nonetheless, bi-wiring them brings out a nice,
tuneful bass that is not overpowering.
That may be where I run into a problem as my amp only has the left and right terminals (excuss my ignorance if I'm mistaken but to bi-wire do I not need 4 terminals?).