Musical Fidelity A300 Integrated

I have this integrated amp (150wpc) running to B&W Nautilus 804's and love the sound but was told the speakers are meant to be bi-amp'd. I don't really want to move away from my current amp and see it has a "pre-out". Does anyone have any experience in adding a second amp (thinking A308cr (250wpc))or a better idea? Is it worth making any change?
Thanks,
50gift
I love the amp and sound. I'm experimenting with the speakers with a resistor to calm the dome tweeter down a bit but otherwise just investigating what my local HiFi store guys were saying about the bi-amp. Just don't want to spend $$ chasing ghosts if they aren't there. :)

I am very familiar with your amp and speakers, and the A300 should have plenty of power to drive the 804's. I don't see bi-amp doing anything to calm the treble. What is your source, interconnects, and speaker cables? A change there makes more sense to calm the treble.
No, no no. I own the N804s, and they are meant to be "bi-wired," NOT bi-amped. The A300 should provide plenty of power to drive the N804s.
Try Cardas cables in your system, get the Golden Reference, if you can swing it. Used Golden anything they make should add the mellow sound you seek and cool off your tweeters . Other than that you run into major structural changes in your system. That might mean no more Musical Fidelity SS gear which tends to be a little hot in some systems.
I have a Rega Apollo CD and PS Audio 3 Dac via a PAD digital feeding the N804's. I'm using Nordost Red Dawn IC's and SC with Atlas jumpers. I'd describe this system as very defined and boardering on a bit brite (almost as a good thing). I really don't want to warm it too much but maybe bring a bit more bass out. Not sure if that might just be a trait of the N804's??