Best modern speaker to match old Mark Levinson

I am one of those who are hangin on to the old Mark Levinson amp 20 series. 23.5 & 26s. It's been sometime for me to find the best matching speakers, and many recommendations are speakers that was built during similar same period such as Kef 107/2, B&W Matrix 801-3, or puppy 5.1.

What I am looking for is some modern speakers that matches perfectly with my amps, and I have gone through T&E but yet to find the right match.

Can anyone share their experiences regarding this match?

Thank you.
znwy79
Look for a speaker that requires high current, has large impedance swings and is deemed difficult to drive.

You were smart to hang onto the 23.6 and 26S. As a former ML 20.6/26S owner, I wish I kept mine!!
The easiest advice is to find ANY speaker that you like. The ML 23.5 will drive anything short of a dead short. The amp had the then ML sound which was just a shade dark but overall one of the classic amps ever made. I have never heard a speaker system sound bad because of a 23.5 amp. I liked the Quad 63's and Wilson voiced many of his speakers with ML amps. The newer ML amps I have heard are not appreciably better than yours.