Advice on selecting a tube amp

Sold all of the Sunfire and Martin Logan system when we retired and moved from a huge condo to a 46' sailboat. I'm missing the music.
I am an audio analyst by trade and tend to pick my music apart.

I've got about $1500 to spend and a pair of Sunfire CRM2s. They are small enough for the boat and love the ribbon's imaging capabilities. 90Db sensitivity and 8 ohms.

I'm not physically able to do the modding and such, so I am looking for reliability. Researching the Music Angel turned daunting when I read about the amount of work some of the guys needed to make them perform. Hands shake a bit too much.

I don't listen to loud music much anymore, except a little Pink Floyd. Mostly instrumental Jazz and some Hawaiian slack key.
I want to make the move to tubes and prefer to buy one which I will keep. I'm in over my head, but I like it like that.

I need and really appreciate any suggestions you guys would share.
nicknac
Mike Sanders of Quicksilver makes good quality and very reliable components. I used his full function preamp for 15 years! I'm pretty familiar with his power amps as well. I've had Coincident components for over 4 years and they are at a higher level of sound quality and better parts (no knock against Quicksilver). Honestly you'd be happy with either one.
Charles,
Two other tube amp brand that warrant consideration would be Primaluna and Rogue.

I am a very happy Rogue owner (Stereo 90 Super Magnum). And Primaluna is pretty consistently praised. You wouldn't have many worries powering 90dB speakers with anything from these companies.

If you want to buy just one and be done, then I'd recommend finding amps you can audition. Best of all would be to hear them in your set-up. Dealer loaners and online dealers with good return policies do make this possible.
I have not heard a lot of gear, but I would spend $600 on my Yaqin before I spent $2,500 on a Krell S-300i that I have always loved and almost purchased recently. The guy that recommended the Yaqin prefers it to a $4,500 Pathos that he sells. The only downside to the Yaqin in my opinion is the jerky control of the volume with the remote at low volumes. The motor control could use a bit more fine motor control.
Update,
I bought one of Dennis Had's amps. It's a KT150 SET.
I have been researching all the brands listed here and learned a lot. Thanks for all the advice, suggestions and information. Much appreciated.

Now for a PreAmp to mate with it.
Any suggestions?