Advice on selecting a tube amp

Sold all of the Sunfire and Martin Logan system when we retired and moved from a huge condo to a 46' sailboat. I'm missing the music.
I am an audio analyst by trade and tend to pick my music apart.

I've got about $1500 to spend and a pair of Sunfire CRM2s. They are small enough for the boat and love the ribbon's imaging capabilities. 90Db sensitivity and 8 ohms.

I'm not physically able to do the modding and such, so I am looking for reliability. Researching the Music Angel turned daunting when I read about the amount of work some of the guys needed to make them perform. Hands shake a bit too much.

I don't listen to loud music much anymore, except a little Pink Floyd. Mostly instrumental Jazz and some Hawaiian slack key.
I want to make the move to tubes and prefer to buy one which I will keep. I'm in over my head, but I like it like that.

I need and really appreciate any suggestions you guys would share.
nicknac
Nicknac,

You can't go wrong with Quicksilver. Amazing sound and built like a tank.

What pre-amp do you plan on using?
Thanks for the info guys.

Quicksilver looks very interesting. I like their philosophy of keeping it simple and the small mono approach makes them easy to fit into my limited space. They don't discuss anything specific about their build quality but I want to assume I wont be needing to upgrade caps etc.
Quicksilver is in Stockton Ca. I am currently in the bay area and it's an easy drive to check them out. Favoring the minis but will also consider the mids. I do wish their amps were just a little industrial looking. There are a lot of beautifully crafted products out there and it is a factor, especially with the wife.

The Dennis HAD amp is tempting but I read some criticisms about his selection of low cost/quality transformers. Others state, It's Had, trust him. I don't know what to think except I'm aware of the importance of quality transformers.

Speakers, I have limited room. I had been set on Totem acoustics but realized that even their smallest offering was too large. I would have to start discarding spare parts (True).
I am a fan of the ESDs and really like the imaging ability of ribbon speakers. For me it's a huge part of the music. They are notoriously current hungry of course. The Sunfire CRM-2s are ribbon and dual long throw 4.5" in an 8" tall package. I couldn't find anything else with these capabilities in such a small package. Very open to suggestions and opinions on this.

If I had to pick right now it would probably be the Coincident Dynamo. Its a nice balance of all my limiting factors. Luckily, I don't need to make an immediate decision.
Nick, I hadn't decided what to do about a preamp yet. I know it's a looming and important question but I'm still researching. As mentioned space is all important. I am trying to reconcile the separates/integrated/monobloc approaches. How much sound quality to gain vs how much space and complexity? Right now because of space, an integrated SET approach with quality build and remote control would be very appealing. I guess you are all helping me at least quantify whats important to me.
I appreciate any thoughts anyone might share on the subject.
Thanks,
Nick
Mike Sanders of Quicksilver makes good quality and very reliable components. I used his full function preamp for 15 years! I'm pretty familiar with his power amps as well. I've had Coincident components for over 4 years and they are at a higher level of sound quality and better parts (no knock against Quicksilver). Honestly you'd be happy with either one.
Charles,
Two other tube amp brand that warrant consideration would be Primaluna and Rogue.

I am a very happy Rogue owner (Stereo 90 Super Magnum). And Primaluna is pretty consistently praised. You wouldn't have many worries powering 90dB speakers with anything from these companies.

If you want to buy just one and be done, then I'd recommend finding amps you can audition. Best of all would be to hear them in your set-up. Dealer loaners and online dealers with good return policies do make this possible.
I have not heard a lot of gear, but I would spend $600 on my Yaqin before I spent $2,500 on a Krell S-300i that I have always loved and almost purchased recently. The guy that recommended the Yaqin prefers it to a $4,500 Pathos that he sells. The only downside to the Yaqin in my opinion is the jerky control of the volume with the remote at low volumes. The motor control could use a bit more fine motor control.