WYRED4SOUND STP-SE IN HOUSE UPGRADES

Wyred4Sound recently announced a Stage 1 and Stage 2 upgrade for the STP-SE Preamplifier. Done in house. Stage 1 upgrade cost $950.00. Upgrade consists of rhodium plated Furutech fuse. Discrete regulator's. 24 custom Vishay Z-foil resistor's that are always in the circuit. Stage 2 cost $1950.00 and consists of Furutech IEC inlet, rhodium plated Furutech fuse, 72 cutom Vishay Z-foil resistors throughout the circuit and volume control and upgraded with 16 audio grade capacitors throughout the circuit. Wyred's wholesale cost for each Vishay resistor is $15.00.
audiozen
Overpriced Parts + Overpriced Labor = Poor Value.
Check out Vishay revenue for the past years and figures will always take the right place.
Knowing math also helps even without knowing electronics.
Wyred does indeed have another model, the mPre. It's lower in the line up, so the upgrade to the STP is a way of adding upscale options. It's way beyond my budget, but I'd consider it among others in the 3000 range if I was shopping there. YMMV.
This is a rather old discussion...but I have purchased a used wyerd4sound pre and wanting to do upgrades to pre. The above comments seen to suggest wyred4sounds upgrades, although expensive, as far as the do it yourself goes, not comfortable doing that.
I got a decent price on used one, so I feel the upgrade is worth it, just not sure who to get to do the upgrade. So curious if any updates on who's best suited to do upgrades now, 2 years after this discussion started. Couldn't find any more recent discussions??