Soulution vs Boulder vs TAD electronics vs MBL whi

Owning now the Soulutions 700 monos/pre, speakers are the MBL 101 MKII I goes to the Munich 2013 show, and I was hearing many systems, and in my humble opinion, Soulution was a little lean, TAD a little dark and Boulder a little too sweet but at the end better, I recognize that the best system for me was the living voice with Audio note Kondo, but kondo canĀ“t work with my speakers, the second best one was the TAD system and the MBL, I was very disappointed with Constellation with TAD reference one speakers, surprised by how good sounds CH precision electronics with VIVID speakers and with Stenheim speakers(Alumine 2 way) in two different rooms, also Absolare with Altair speakers had very good sound, and in one of my 3 vists to the Magico S5 with Spectral room they also was good, not so in the others 2 visits.

I will be very pleased to know your opinions and advice, based on what did you heard about these electronics(MBL, TAD Boulder perhaps the new series 2100, CH precision, Balabo, never heard.., and sorry and yes the soulutions are for sale and accept yours offers, are 220 located in Europe.
emigene
Yeah the ad thing is not cool. Spend a few bucks and post a proper ad. Still, I would take a serious look at CH Precision. They seem to have replaced Goldmund, Soulution and FM Acoustics in the Swiss top tier segment. Apparently they are all ex Goldmund engineers and were behind Orpheus and Anagram. Soulution is very dry and sterile to my ears, Boulder sounds slow while CH Precision is very dynamic, linear and more engaging. I heard AVM and while musical is simply not on this level. I have heard CH Precision with YG Acoustics, Wilson and Zellaton speakers.
Glory, sorry not an ad to sell them, because: first I need to buy something, I think that is correct and honest to ask to the people, because as you can understand , its very difficult to demo all these electronics, sorry if I have upseted to you, but I have very clear that for to sell I only need to pay and make the ad at audiogon or other online sellers, and thank for to share with me, your opinion and experience, both are welcomed, and have been a great help.

Audiooracle, thanks for your advice, I have heard Audionet, great electronics, but not sure if they can to drive my MBL, instead that they seems to have so many power, theoretically.

Roxy if I can get my MBL 101 MKII with these differents electronics, it will be very easy for me, because as I think that the best sound, is the sound that I like, then no problem, but as you can understand no one dealer have all these toys.
Who mentioned AVM? Audionet is Audionet, AVM is AVM two totally different companies.
Hi Emigene,

as you are aware I'm one of the VAC Statement 450 mono block owners referred to on the WBS site, actually the first owner and then recommended to others.

I was chuckling when I read what Peter B wrote;

"But, you will never unlock the full dynamic range potential of the 101 E with tubes. I've tried. Jadis JA 500. The midrange can get damn good but the bass with always fall a little short."

Firstly I do not agree with statement because Peter has never had a pair of these Vac mono's in his set-up, the JA 500's not surprised nor with some other tubes he has tried.

When he mentions bass will always fall a little short - how can this statement be made if one hasn't actually heard all others - it can't.

The Vac's are the first amps that I owned that actually produce what I feel is a more realistic sounding bass - a really good friend who is a famous drum player put on a pce he uses "recorded" and said he was shocked how realistic when played on my system. Yes you can rock as hard as you want with these amps paired up with your MBL's with no issues.

I figure using the VAC pre your volume level will be up and around 12 o'clock - any further and we are talking concert levels. I don't listen at those levels personally but have rocked it out on some pces just for the heck of it and there were no issues :)

All SS amps I have tried to date "a long list" all fell really short in way too many areas"

I have not heard these AVM amps Peter B mentions in his video - suggesting they are a match in heaven - they just might be to him but keeping in mind referring to what he has to date only listened to - he does say they do fall short to the MBL 9011's in specific areas

I owned 9011's - 6010D - at the same time owned the Vac pre - ARC pre and swapped back and forth.

I greatly preferred the Vac's and in my opinion are in a whole different league "universe" and are the ones to own - you will just forget about the rest and enjoy listening to your music :-)

I have some new cables coming from Stealth Audio - replacing my Sakra's XLR's IC's to V12's and Dream SC to the new Dream Royales so I look forward to hearing the difference.
You are pretty restricted with amplifiers with your MBL 101 MKIII, With a efficiency of around 80 dB. You need a amplifier that can deliver much current instead of voltage.