Zero Negative Feedback Amps with High Power

I am interested in getting "feedback" (heh) from posters here on high-powered zero negative feedback amps. Three hybrid tube/ss models that come to mind are the Monarchy SE 160 & 250 or the Butler TDB 2250.

What's your general opinion on zero feedback amps? Is there an appreciable different in sound quality?

Care to comment on high powered hybrid tube amps? Or the models I list above? Are there other alternatives out there that I should consider if I want to go down this route?

Info about myself, to be helpful: I only have experience with negative feedback ss amps, fyi, and run low-sensitivity speakers (Maggies). I listen to classical music mostly and really prize tonal balance and weight rather than things like sound stage or bass impact.
jult52
You might want to read this:

http://www.atma-sphere.com/Resources/Paradigms_in_Amplifier_Design.php

Can't agree with the post directly above, unless you include the idea that the amp is mismatched with the speaker. IME amps without feedback handle more complex material with greater dexterity.
Ralph -
I'd say 150W into 8 ohms and above. But I was really trying to get discussion going on a topic that struck me as curiously ignored.

There's a significant minority of audiophiles who like high-sensitivity speakers so they can use zero-feedback design amps and there are a significant minority of audiophiles who like panels and other low-sensitivity speakers. Those tastes aren't mutually exclusive necessarily and the intersection, the amps I asked about, seem to receive little attention. I wanted to elicit experiences and opinions.