Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
08-16-13: Audiolabyrinth
@ p59teitel,,competitive fanboy postings notwithstanding!, you hit the nail on the nailhead!, lol!, Ha, ha, Ha!
Well that just goes to show...small things amuse small minds.
Actually my Berning ZH 270 has the best bass of any amp I have ever heard ss or tube. I do not even need my sub with my Maggie 3.6's with this amp Deep, fast and just real sounding.
Alan
08-17-13: Mbovaird
Thanks everyone!

I'm leaning toward the Soulution 501 monos. Thoughts?
If you're considering mono blocks, you should also look at the similarly priced D'Agostino Momentum mono's. I'm perfectly happy with my Boulder 1060 at half their price, but if I wanted to spend that kind of money on an amp (and had the room), I would personally wait for the new Boulder 2160 class a stereo amp due out in September. Here is a link to a blog spot - http://cybwiz.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/boulder-2150-inside.html
Anyone thought about the new offerings from Indy Audio Labs? The new Aragon 8008 and Iridium monoblocks look very promising. I don't know how they stack up against some of the amps mentioned but if they are anything like the Mondial design Aragons, they should provide a ton of performance including bass drive for the $$$ spent.

Bill