Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
Ardent competitive fanboy postings notwithstanding, with the Raidho D-3's impedance rating at 4 ohms I'd be looking for enough current to weld automobile frames. Or at least something like 100 amps peak current.
"My K brand has the most wonderful highs you could ever imagine!"

Are you sure about that? I can imagine some pretty exceptional highs.
@ Zd542, Hi, Yes I am sure!, whats important, its to my liking, I am the one who lives with it, doesnt matter what anybody else may say, LOL, they have never listened to my rig!, the amp is only part of the sound, the whole of the system is what I hear!, eany way, I will rephrase the statement,, My K brand has the most wonderful highs to me!, thats the way I should have said that, sorry Zd542,, cheers.
@ p59teitel,,competitive fanboy postings notwithstanding!, you hit the nail on the nailhead!, lol!, Ha, ha, Ha!
08-16-13: Audiolabyrinth
@ p59teitel,,competitive fanboy postings notwithstanding!, you hit the nail on the nailhead!, lol!, Ha, ha, Ha!
Well that just goes to show...small things amuse small minds.