Green Mountain Audio Calypso

I see Green Mountain Audio now has a pic of it's Calypso up:

http://www.greenmountainaudio.com/Calypso.htm

I can't wait to get a chance to hear this!!! Wonder how close it is, sound-wise, to the Continuum 3s?
arrakian
I contacted Janet and Roy by email recently about the GMA website. The new website will be the complete opposite of the current website with vast amounts of information. It takes time to design a quality website with the information I believe the public wants. I know I prefer all the technical information I can get from a manufacturer. Insight of Roy's designs, technics, and what is behind his designs is promised to be in the new website. At the rate GMA has grown, I understand it takes time. From the consumers' point of view, it can't happen fast enough. The new dealer list will also be available.
On the subject of restocking fee's, you would have to ask the dealer network or GMA. My question is, once you have heard these speakers, who in their right mind would send them back???? It would be like telling the band half way through the concert to go home.
From what I heard, you wont be sending the speakers back...what I auditioned was very...VERY good!
Lee Landes at Landes audio in Chester NJ is a great dealer for them aswell.
Sounds like this "Lee Landes" had them broken-in properly, which is very important when auditioning GMAs, or any speaker for that matter.

With the Continuum 3 out of my reach financially, I wouldn't mind hearing what the Callisto sounds like with one of GMA's Hammer subs...
I'd be very interested to hear from someone who has listened to both GMA speakers and the Druids/Definitions by Zu Cable. Both companies employ time aligned and phase coherent designs. The Druid recently won the 6 Moons Lunar Eclipse award - only the second ever awarded.

You can read some of the owner reviews of Zu Cable speakers on Audiocircle.com.

Disclaimer... I haven't heard either speaker and have no financial interest in either company. Just an interested audio consumer.