A question to you all........

...how many of you will be attending the NY Audio Show at the Hilton on April 28-May 1st? Wouldn't it be interesting if we (all attending) included our "loggin name" by our real name? So I may be enjoying a room and I may question a visitor next to me and find out it is "sean" (or someone else?) who I have had some contact in the past?? Interesting?
ALSO...does anyone know if "SoundLabs" speakers will be there via manufacturer or dealer?? Also Von schweikert and Talon?
rwd
Rives Audio will be there. At CES Audiogon did put people's monikers on their badges--actually it was Stacy, and pretty much everyone was more than happy to have Stacy do this. It was nice to be able to find and meet some A'goners there. Hopefully they will repeat this.

I'm not sure about Sound Labs, but I do know Von Schweikert and Talon will be there.
Rives, Stacy has been calling and calling me, asking about the "cute guy" that does the room treatment.

Being the professional that I am, I refused her your phone number.

Next CES you can buy me dinner as a thank you.

Stacy and Rives (Albert Porter image)
I like your idea.

I can only go for part of one day. Does anyone know how to get in for just a short time? (at least long enough to meet Stacy)

Richard