Best Speakers at Montreal Show this past weekend?

I'd like to hear from people who attended the Montreal Son & L'Image audio show this past weekend as to what rooms sounded the best in their opintion.

I was at the show for Friday & Saturday and saw it all. In my opinion the very best sound came from:
(1) Globe Audio distributors out of Stoney Creek, ON, showed the latest CD/SACD Audio Aero source, 4 prestigue AA monoblocks with a 5th amp driving the subwoofer, and incredible speakers by Weiner Loudspeaker Manufacturer (http://www.wlm-loudspeakers.com/) with one subwoofer using 2 12" drivers. Globe Audio also had 2 other rooms where the least and most expensive speakers were being fed with AA gear. Ernie Fisher of The Inner Ear magazine showed off the most expensive WLM speakers with the dual 18" woofer subwoofer speaker and wow what great sound, even in a smallish hotel room. Everyone was amazed at the "you are there" sound.
(2) FAB Audio speakers (made in Toronto, http://www.fabaudio.com/intro.htm) along with Korato pre/power amp (http://www.korato.com/company.php?id=5) and Audio Aero Capitale CD player sounded just as good as (1) above and also used the Muratta Super tweeter and a huge FAB subwoofer which allowed their system to go from 10Hz - 100KHz !! The sound was very adictive and lifelike. In fact, the FAB/Korato and WLM/Audio Aero rooms were the only two that sounded life like with the band being 'there.' Coincidentally, both the FAB and WLM speakers were 2-way designs and very high efficiency (97/98dB) - could there be a correlation here?
(3) Raido out of Denmark had two rooms showing their Eben X-Baby, X-Centric and X3 speakers and their less expensive Emile S2 speaker driven by Cary electronics in one room and Chapter electronics+Electrcompaniet CD player in another room. With a ribbon tweeter going to 50KHz and special Audio Technology drivers they sounded very pure, clean and fast with no listener fatigue.

Honourable mentions go to the Kharma room (no surprise there), Avalon with VTL, and Verity Audio.

Now let's hear your thoughts please.
kevinzoe
Thanks Mike for the correct FAB Audio link to their website and also the correction about their source component. All corrections aside, the FAB room still sounded . . . er, fabulous.
I should have added that I am not associated with Fab Audio nor Audio Upgrades. Just someone who loves their products.
The WLM's were my favorite of the show. Man were those ever some amazing sounding speakers, and I only heard the monitors.

The best sound coming from non-uberpriced gear was in the Omega room. The new Hemp speakers sound great, a silly value for $1600, and the new Lotus amp from Omega & Red Wine Audio sounded incredible. What's more, it looked every bit as good as it sounded.

For the budget minded Highland Audio was the place to be. They had smallish monitor speakers for under $300cdn that flat-out rocked. I could see these either in my living room or my home theater in the very near future if I can find a dealer in the US.

Gary