Installing Bucket Magnets

Hey folks, im getting ready to install some Bucking magnets in my JM Lab 707s and a pair of Velodyne Subwoofers in order to shield them for the TV.

Looks straight forward, epoxy the magnets to the rear of the drivers.

Has anyone done this before? Any complications you have come across that i should know? Any advise?

Thanks!
slappy
While Sean is 100% correct that the magnets will change the driver Q, it is ever so slight that I know of no one that could hear a difference.

5 minute epoxy works very well and if you don't like the sound after installing them just take a sharp chisel, work it around the edges and pry the magnets off.
If this is one of the servo controlled subs, be careful. Changing the electrical parameters of the speaker may make the servo system unstable.
Not a servo sub. DLS-4000, top of the line model of a mid level product line. LOL
Every answer posted is the correct answer. I used in the past bucking magnets to make a shielded center speaker before ther was such a thing..We used silicon and wire ties to hold everything in place till all was cured. The sub may not be a factor...because of location and height relative to the crt's placement..Tom
Thanks for all the feedback folks, i should have the magnets by this weekend and should have everything done by next week. Ill be sure to post my results. :)